Wednesday, February 15, 2012

First Friends

Mason has been busy making new friends. Okay, well, maybe just two. But, I know for a fact that he loved meeting them - even though I wasn't able to capture a smile on film. He met sweet Ashleigh on Saturday. Although Ashleigh was under the weather, we were still able to get some cute shots of the two of them. Too bad Mason peed through his studly outfit before we took the photos. Sporting your guitar jammies in front of a lady just isn't quite as cool.






On Monday, we made a roadtrip to Phoenixville to visit another high school friend and her adorably tiny 4 week old son, Jackson. Was Mason really that small just 12 weeks ago? I don't believe it. Mason had a cranky afternoon, but luckily it didn't interfere with Jackson's napping! These two sure do know how to have a good time!





No comments:

Post a Comment