The technician began getting me ready for the ultrasound and turned on the big screen monitor for us to view. She just barely touched the scanner to my belly when she announced, "Okay, so right now we're taking a look at your son." I couldn't believe she had already determined the sex, considering I hadn't even really begun to focus in on the monitor. I looked over at Matt and he had the grin of a little kid in a candy shop. This was pretty much the best news of his life. We are thrilled to be preparing for a little boy, and it is definitely helpful to get all kinds of hand me downs from cousin Ben in New York. The city slickers have graciously given us bags upon bags of baby clothing that Ben has already outgrown. They are happy that the clothing can be used again, but I think they're even happier to free up the space in their apartment! Either way, we'll take it!
Here's our little boy showing off his long legs at 18 weeks. Matt can't wait to get him on the basketball court!


Yay, baby K! Love the new blog and can't wait to meet the little fella :) Auntie M and Uncle JJ (aka the City Slickers)
ReplyDelete