Saturday, November 12, 2011
Patience is a Virtue (that I don't have)
It's a little frustrating and depressing when someone asks you when your due date is and your answer has now become past tense, "3 days ago." We are still anxiously waiting for this baby to begin making his exit. My coworkers continue to ask me daily how I feel. Perfectly fine, that's the problem! I have had no pain or pressure yet which makes me believe that this little boy is a little too comfortable and doesn't plan on making an appearance any time soon. My doctor's appointment on Monday afternoon should give us more insight as to when an induction would occur. Although Matt has so kindly asked for an induction to be later in the week in order to best suit his work schedule, I'm prepared to tell them as early in the week as possible! Sorry, Matt. Next time, when you carry the extra 30+ pounds of weight, you can decide when to schedule the induction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment